01 October 2014

24


I feel so blessed.

I'm starting the 24th of October in my life with a sweet surprise from my lovely family.
I came out from my room in the early morning expecting nothing but surprise! all my family was there with my fav Tous les Jours strawberry cream cake.

my mom waiting for me to came out from my cave lol isnt she's so sweet?

tadaaaa! surpriseeeee! Happy birthdayyyyyyyy!! to me :')
Two person who always beside me from my zero til 24th

my 84 year old grandma help me blow the candles. i'm so happy she's healthy
my family that celebrate my bday early in the morning~ minus my big brother who took this photo

To be honest, I spent the night before feeling miserable with my life. Things just got bad for me from the last day so when I came out from my room getting surprise from people I loved the most, its hard not to hold back my tears. After that I went to work feeling contented decided that nothing can ruin my day today. Tbh I did not know whether my coworkers knew that today is my birthday or not, I hope they didn't, and the fact that no one really talk to me that day I almost thought I successfully hide my birthday (something I always wish, because i feel awkward with my own birthday).

But I guess I'm wrong.

Almost at the end of the work, my colleagues told me we have a meeting for a video project which I took part of. So I attended the meeting but only four people including me was there. My partner Zudha telling us he had a video that is good for inspiration and when he played it..


MY JAW DROPS AND I CRIED

THAT WAS JUST SO SWEET

BOOM! the doors open and my Deputy, Captain Yoyo, barge in with pizza and candles on it. All of my friends in my unit came in and sing happy bithday to me. I cried a joy.

Sudden pizza partyyy

My precious coworkers.. all of them countes as my best friend!


A SLICE OF PIZZA FOR MY BOSS WHO HURTS MY FEELING THE DAY BEFORE LOL
That just awesome, getting surprise party is one of thing in life I never expected, simply because I usually the mastermind behind my friend's surprise party, so I often dont get the chance of surprise party itself looool but for this one, I would say thank you so much for my soulmate in office, Ummi who planned this all and sacrifice her lunch time to bought the pizza in a very far place, Mba Sari, Mas Zudha for the touching video, Captain Yoyo and Captain Lucky, and everyone that acted so well I never thought

Dear God, all my life I always surrounded by loving people who cherished me as I cherished them, and I couldnt be more thankful for that.

That night, I spent my birthday dinner with udell, eating spicy ramen i'm craving for the past few days. I came back home around 8 and found a flowery-wrapped gift in front of the door, I picked it up and it turned out a gift from nita and alisha. Too bad they already left when I came home so I cant meet them personally to give them hugs and thankies hiks

Anyway guess what? This is the first time for the past few years that I got so many presents for my birthday! I'm not really into idea that my friends (except my very close one) will even spent a time to buy me a birthday gift, but I guess I just despised myself because apparently they did.

Hey, I'm not bragging, but I just so happy and I want to show my gratefulness through this post (eventho i doubt if theres any person who read this anyway) here is some of the presents I got for my 24th birthday!



A flowery watch that I wanted;; thank you udell and thank you Annisa for helping him get this thing

SUPER JUNIOR 7TH ALBUM! 

Flowery scarf from the lovely mba santy :3

Flowery cardigan from my super sweeeeet sista Fina in London, she's really sweet i'm melting!

This one seriously made my day! PINK FRYING PAN for God's Sake its a thing i always wanted!

To sum it up, my 24 birthday was awesome. Its more than I can imagine. Just a day before I'm feeling so sad and down and thought that life's getting so hard on me, but the next day people treat me so well, giving me much love in my birthday, like they are telling me that I have family and friends who will help me getting through my hardest days.
I believe this is also a lesson to learn in my new age, about accepting a failure, not to break down but be strong, and a reminder from Allah to the comfort zone I was in. It is my wish to be wiser and happier and to make everyone around me smile proudly of me :)

ah.. I almost forgot to post these things! Creative birthday message in Social media from my friends and family :)