05 May 2015

7년간의 사랑




처음엔 친구로
First as friends
다음에는 연인사이로 
Then as lovers
헤어지면 가까스로 친구사이라는 그 말 정말 맞는데
And its true what they say: when you break up, its hard to stay friends 


Its kind of irony.. 

This song is one of my fav Kyuhyun song which i listened more than hundred times.. 
I always feel so blue everytime i heard this song, mainly because i was appreciating his soothing voice, but now i'm swinging by the mood because i focus more to the lyrics.. which slaps me hard..
But of course i'm not as pathetic as the person in those lyrics..

I always thought what if i could turn back time and back to 7 years ago, to that place, to that occassion and say NO TO WHATEVER HAPPENED so i can save my life right now...Will things really change?
But then I realized that maybe even if i said NO that time i will say YES the other time, maybe with other person, in other place, but still ended up feeling the same right now. 
Knowing my personality, i know it would be like this hahahaha
7 years is not a short time. So many things happened, and i did not want to regret it cause hey! we all need a good time in our youth, no matter how bitter it will ended up, right?

I just hope i can have my bestfriend back.