07 June 2015

Spring has gone by chance


This song has been played in my music player like....100 times? I dont know. maybe more.
I keep it on loop on the way go to and back from work. You know when i'm into a thing i cant help myself.....

Now, just like its title, spring has gone by chance.
I can totally relate this song to my spring this year. Its kinda nice, memorable, fun.......bittersweet.
Even the lyrics are relevant. hmm not all of them are, but mostly describe my spring feelings.
Some things may not ended up like the way we wished them to, but, sincerely, i want to thank everyone who gave me a happy feeling this spring :)

Move on everyone!! Its june! Summer is coming, but i'm not really excited with my incoming summer trip. Maybe because its too near and short and going everywhere in summer feels like in jakarta anyway. haha. I booked the tix and accomodation already, but still have no plan on making itineraries.... i'll do it when its near d-day.. kkk


p.s the girl who sees smell is a veryveryvery gooooooood drama!!! highly recommended!! everyone watch it~~~!