16 September 2016

Thank you Kitamura-San

When we went to Hitachi Seaside Park this summer, suddenly a japanese photographer named Kitamura-san with giant camera asked me to be his model. LOL. I know japanese photographer's works are great, so I let him took some photos of me.

Actually, I did not know what to pose and and its pretty awkward haha. In the end, he took photos of all of us together. He asked me if I had SD Card so he can shoot photos with my memory card, but my camera's card is microSD >_< But then I asked him to send the photos to my email and give him a piece of paper with my email on it.

Two days later, he did sent me the photos and my guess was right, its turned out very nice! Cameras don't lie hahaha.

Check out some of his photos:



This place is Miharashi no Oka's section of the park, between Zinnia's garden and Sunflower garden.
Pretty, isn't it?


Ah, of course we won't forget to take pictures together for memories.


Thank you again, Kitamura-San!