06 June 2016

Cheer up kit for my Mom-to-be Bestie ;)



Eversince we heard that good news that My bestfriend, Tiza a.k.a Babeh is pregnant, somehow our sisters gank always try to cheer up her day.

Before I went to seoul, I asked her if she wanted me to brought her something, and it doesnt take a minute for her to answer, "BANANA MILK!!!" lol I knew she always wanted to try it but I failed to brought it home last time, so this time I was determined to bring some for her. I was worried it would spill if I put it on my luggage but Disny succeed to bring it home last time so okay I'll try.

Knowing that I will bought a lot of things from Seoul this time, I used my 28" luggage. Things gone right, I unpacked my luggage at home and all of the milk were safe! Want to know how much I brought? Dont be too shocked okay?


Tadaaa~! A total of 15 bottles of milk!! hahahhahahgahahahhaha plus countless of biscuits and snacks :D

Its a bit too much but yeaah I am this kind of person.

Back to tiza's wish, when I was in Seoul she suddenly messaged me;;



Okay, pregnant women surprisingly had a very imaginative minds and great memory hahaha how come she suddenly remembered the taste of macaroni schootel my dad made more than 10 years ago??? amaziing hahhahaha

Being a supportive bestie I am, Two days after back from Seoul, I went shopping after work and bought all the ingredients to make this memorable macaroni schootel. Just FYI, tiza is anti-MSG person and with pregnancy of course she would avoid MSG-ish foods. So I specially made the macaroni schootel MSG-free which taste less delicious in my opinion (said by a msg-lovers like me).

Done with macaroni, I packed her some banana milk and snack, along with some kim (nori) and here is my cheer up kit for her;;;:;


The kit contains:

 Cheer up message

Banana Milk 바나나 우유
Strawberry Milk 달기 우유
Melon Milk 메론 우유
Choco-banana ball (?)
KIM !!
Market O's brownie 

Sent it on Thursday morning via gojek from Ciputat to Sudirman, arrived safely 40 minutes later. She was super excited and posted it on path afterwards. 
That makes me happy too ^^ Especially when she said she finished all of them, she loved the milks, kims, and all of the snacks was meet to her liking. As a friend I am happy to make my best friend happy, not to mention my pregnant best friend. My mom told me what I did to her was a bit too much, but I couldnt help it;; I know she had some bad days nowadays and I just want to make her and the baby happier.. Besides, someday when I were pregnant wouldnt it nice if someone did this to me? not in the context that I'm expecting the same treatment, but just wondering how nice that would be. :)

Mission: Cheer Up Kit for my Mom-to-be bestie success!! ^-^