18 June 2016

Goodbye DeviantArt :')

Today, June 18th, 2016 I decide to delete my deviantart account.

I started deviant-ing around 2009, after graduated from high school and before college started.
I love DA because I always thought that I am an artsy person, and this place is the right place to express that. I met many people, mostly from abroad and only few people from my real life friends were my deviant friends. I was able to expressed myself that time. I was excited to go anywhere to take good pictures and my desire to draw rose up so high back then.

Actually my DA was ignored for years, until recently I found my own profile by accident and decided to logged in. I just realize that I posted some unworthy images and really ashamed with myself in the past haha
I cleaned up some of my submissions and some reminded me of my not-so-good past. It felt so bittersweet. Because I promised myself I want to change wholeheartedly, so letting go of my past is very important. Besides, I want to limit myself in social media from now.



 





7 years.
170 Deviations.
3.531 Comments.
14.419 Pageviews.

Good bye DeviantArt, you are good while it lasted :)